Our Company’s Current Strategy
The Company embarked on a restructuring process that was aimed at significantly modifying the operations into better quality, excellence and integrity within the corporate structure as a way of managing growth and dealing with possible challenges, whiles realizing and improving the business. After the process, Mangel Klicks Limited has improved significantly in:
- To grow an organization (MANGEL KLICKS) that is professionally, financially, and efficiently sound.
- To thrive as a Hospital, Biomedical Engineering, and Medical Healthcare Professional organization that offers a one-stop sales and services model within a business concept of IHS in Ghana and within West Africa.
- To be the premier Ghanaian Company to be contacted locally and internationally for medical equipment supplies with after-commission services as well as outstanding hospital turnkey projects in West Africa.
- To have a solid and elite improvement in the Mangel Klicks’ human and capital resources, effective branding, and corporate governance systems as the company expand into manufacturing in the long term.
- To have the highest professional services in Internet Pharmacy (IPP), Biomedical Engineering, Stepped Healthcare Clinics, Healthcare Training Academy, Medical Turnkey Hospital Projects Solutions as well as Counseling and Advice, among others.
- To have stronger mutually beneficial business cooperation and partnerships built on an effective chain of integrated solutions, research, healthcare and engineering.
Our Maintenance Programs
Today in the healthcare industry, most maintenance activities in hospitals and clinics are reactive as they wait for the breakdown of equipment before applying corrective measures that are more expensive and consume time. Our programs use real-time and offsite and onsite assessment, calibration, service and repairs, warranty, testing and commissioning, and more.